|
Saturday, April 09, 2005
I'm going out soon to watch Sound of Music with Audrey! Quite excited about it, and i've been looking forward to this movie for quite some time. Anyway, I'm writing this blog now is to jot down my horrible dream last night. Seeing Green and Sheeep together at the ktv was quite bitter sweet. Realizing that there's yet another couple. A good couple. A good guy with a good girl. And yet realizing that i'm still stuck, halfway here halfway there in my own relationship with audrey. Not really advancing but not going anyway actually. Anyway, my dream was of adeline. I was at her place and her place was huge. Something I would like to live in. A mansion with a pool. WHOO! Anyway, her bf was some scrawny looking geek and the people all around kept drilling something in my mind "why din u take action WHY" well i know cause there is no need to. There's no feelings left. anyway it was just one of those dreams that left an uncomfortable feeling when u woke up... A Horrible feeling
(0) So Waddaya Think!
1:47:00 AM
|